10 miles from Washington DC and 10 miles from Tysons, this stunning well designed 5 bedroom home is situated perfectly for easy access to I-395, Alexandria Old Town historical district, Arlington, Crystal City/National Landing (soon-to-be site of Amazon HQ2) & the Nation's Capital, not to mention being walking distance to one of the best high schools in the country, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technologylocated minutes from 495, 395, easy access to within the wonderful hidden neighborhood of Pinecrest behind Pinecrest Golf Course, close to Green Springs Gardens, Shopping & Restaurants all close by. The back area has a spacious custom built brick patio outfitted with custom seating & an outdoor built-in kitchen/bar area. A huge secluded hot tub is the perfect spot for unwinding after a long day. Beautifully lit up at night the ambiance is wonderful and relaxing, Simply put, this house is INCREDIBLE for entertaining. Inside you will find 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, an eat-in gourmet kitchen with vaulted ceilings. A wall of windows allows for a perfect view of the gorgeous patio and to the Wisteria covered archway that leads to the amazing backyard. The home features 3 living spaces, a formal living room with huge windows overlooks the expansive front yard of the home. This room has been redesigned to include a raised stacked stone fireplace with a gas insert for easy comfort and warmth. The large formal dining area abuts the living room and allows for plenty of room for entertaining. The second living space has a cozy woodburning fireplace, an updated whitewashed brick wall so you can have the best of both worlds. French doors open up to the backyard for easy access to the hot tub and the outdoor kitchen area. The third living space is a wonderful retreat for guests and company. It is roomy and can host a large sectional and has tons of storage space. The 5th bedroom is off this room allowing for privacy for guests and a nice quiet spot for relaxing. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, a HUGE custom built walk-in closet and a fully updated master bathroom. A Juliette balcony allows a perfect view of the lush backyard and is just the perfect place to relax, read a book and enjoy the natural surroundings of this amazing home. This home in not cookie cutter. The longtime owners have loved, renovated and kept this home in pristine condition. Quality and high-end materials abound in this well cared for home. The roof is BRAND NEW, Newer HVAC & Windows, This home has it all!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well, Private
3,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS