Great Value in City Park Homes, recently remodeled bathrooms, newer wood floors, Newer laminated in kitchen and dining room, newer floors also in family room and basement. Bright spacious living room, with attractive fireplace. Ample dining room with chair railing and wainscoting, Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Natural light flooded family room with sliding door to level back yard. Finished basement with large rec-room, den, bonus room and space for storage. Excellent location, just off Rt. 50 couple of lights to I-495 and Rt. 66. Minutes to Arlington, DC, Pentagon and more. Bus stops a block away, Near Metro, Tyson's corner and seven corners shopping malls. Close to shops, restaurants, parks, etc. Come make it yours.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,203 sq. ft
City Park Homes
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Back Yard. Cleared, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)