Amazing price for this Amazing home. See 3D virtual Tour.An Exquisite Luxurious Home, built on a fully fenced .35 acre , this light-filled Largest Monticello model featuring 7648 beautifully finished square feet built as a model home by Classic homes in 2016, features a spacious, open layout with 10' 1st floor ceilings, gourmet kitchen, 5 Bedrooms on the second floor and a main floor bedroom/Study with Full bathroom. A home built for the most pickiest buyer!This designer home features chef's kitchen, luxury trim throughout, elegant Master bedroom suite Spa like Jacuzzi tub and shower, Amazing covered balcony off master bedroom, Gleaming hardwood Maple floors on entire man level!.Finished Loft with kitchenette, bedroom and a full bath. great size Mudroom and pantry.Your own Pre Wired Theater room and amazing recreation room with fireplace, Bedroom and a full bath.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,648 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Library, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- LotWidth:93 X LotDepth:1>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)